© 2019 Faith Community Church. All rights reserved.
At CommunityKIDS, we want every child to trust in Jesus in a way that transforms how they love God, themselves, and the world around them. We want them to make wiser decisions, build stronger relationships. and develop a deeper faith. And we want them to be in a small group of peers connected to a consistent adult who can guide their spiritual growth. As a team, we define a "win" when our kids develop authentic faith.
We try to accomplish this by working around 5 principles:
- Being Present, because something so simple as "showing up" every Sunday can have such a great impact.
- Creating a Safe Place by making sure all of them feel like they can share their feelings and emotions.
- Making it Personal so they can feel connected to us as well.
- Partnering with Parents and Families because we will have a much greater impact if we invest in their lives together.
- Moving them out. This means we will connect them to other kids in our church so they can invest in their lives and even our community!
We do all of this through an amazing curriculum called "Orange". Orange is a curriculum with practical content. Applications are provided that are unique to each phase of a kid's life Although each curriculum has a unique age-group focus, every lesson recycles an essential idea that is connected to a master plan. We edit it and customize it monthly so that it can apply to our community and the specific needs in our church.
Thank you for letting us invest in the lives of your kids! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want more information!
FCCM Office Administrator (706) 359-4310