In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have resumed services. We are fully committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a touch less environment that allows for physical distancing.
We’re also very excited to open our CommunityKIDS and Nursery ministries. Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our environments safe (and fun) for your family!
Remember, your safety is our priority!
Here are the measures we are taking:
- Taking the temperature of everyone as they arrive on campus
- Opening doors for you so you can avoid contact with high traffic surfaces
- Offering masks and hand sanitizer at the door
- Every room is equipped with hand sanitizer
- Chemical Fogging Between Services using Steramine and Nu-Foamacide
- Reduced capacity in the sanctuary to ensure your ability to social distance
- To avoid unnecessary contact, offering buckets will be stationed at the front of the sanctuary and you will be given the opportunity to give at a certain time
Here are the things we ask you to do for us:
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to service
- Respect everyones space and decision to social distance
- Avoid lingering in the foyer
- Wash your hands frequently